We're looking for a Director of IT to come in & create a strategicdirection & oversight for the design, development, operation & support of processes & systems that fulfill the needs of the business. This position requires excellent leadership, communication & technical skills as well as the ability to provide excellent IT customer service to approximately 600 internal employees.
- 8+ years working in a Service Desk environment as a Director or Senior Manager.
- Experience with vendor management & strategic vendor planning
- Demonstrated execution of IT service process frameworks & best practices.
- A clear understanding & experience with budget management
- Strong understanding on troubleshooting skills of desktop, laptop software & hardware in a Microsoft centric environment with a large Mac footprint & virtual desktops.
- Strong knowledge on troubleshooting of computing peripherals (printers, tablets, & mobile phones).
- Experience with security administration of user accounts & rights.
- Demonstrated experience in Problem & Change Management, creation of Standard Operating Procedures, & fostering team cohesiveness & empowerment through a central, technical knowledge base.
- Previous experience excelling in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to work independently toward goals.
- Excellent work ethic & the ability to be a productive & reliable team member.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the corporate organization.
- Excellent customer-facing & operational skills.
- Strong leadership & mentoring skills
- Experience creating KPI reports & adjusting teams performance to improve customer satisfaction level.
- Ability to lead others toward a common goal by being the teams technical escalation point as well as the teams standard of excellence.
- Ability to communicate & measure key performance indicators at both the individual & team level.
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 30+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La & Gilt for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital status, caregiver status, familial status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.