THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion & are always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
The core responsibility of this role is to execute product & seasonal campaigns, defining the marketing strategy, developing & managing go-to-market plans, reporting & optimizations. The ideal candidate will be a creative & entrepreneurial self-starter who thrives on creative-problem solving & is comfortable operating at both highly strategic & tactical levels.. This role works closely with a variety of different cross-teams within the organization & requires strong collaboration, communication & project management skills.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Leverage customer insights & competitive analysis to draw insights, identify audiences for each category & input to product & seasonal briefs
- Support the development of differentiated product positioning, value propositions & product naming
- Collaborate on the go-to market-plan for new product launches & seasonal campaigns, working with the broader marketing & brand team on campaigns that build awareness & drive acquisition
- Partner with Marketing, Brand, Culinary & Digital teams to define what, where & how we're messaging our products.
- Define & maintain a continuous two-way flow of communication between the Culinary & Marketing teams.
- Conduct research on the market, the competition & customers to identify trends & opportunities for future growth
- Clearly articulate key features & benefits & brief-in compelling consumer facing copy
- Serialize how we communicate product messaging across the ecosystem, demonstrating how we solve customers problems & deliver unrivaled solutions, ensuring consistency at every stage of their journey
- Supervise claims testing & correlation to purchase intent to attract new customers, work with legal to validate & launch new claims
- Analyze product marketing campaign effectiveness, share key learnings & make recommendations about future growth opportunities.
- Develop product marketing calendar & marketing cadence.
- 6+ years of experience with at least 2+ years of experience in a cross-functional marketing role
- Excellent people, problem solving, & management skills - works well with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritizing & organizing effectively.
- Fluent in synthesizing data to drive actionable insights.
- D2C experience a plus
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.