Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Assist the MSP Business Development team in demonstrating to existing MSP partners & potential MSP partners, Nexthink's value & impact on Partner's operations & business overall through presentations, use cases, POCs, pilots & implementation in existing Partner's accounts.
- Participate in MSP Partner RFPs, demos, presentation to their end customers.
- Provide mentoring & training to Partners delivery, project & operation teams to help them take maximum advantage of Nexthink & impact their operational efficiency.
- Deploy & integrate Nexthink into Partners existing technology ecosystem & tailor dashboards, automation, & other Nexthink capabilities to best fit their needs.
- Help generate product demo scripts & scenarios & maintaining demonstration environment(s) either on the Partner's premise & demo centers or in Nexthink demo platform.
- Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for demo, POCs & the above activities.
- Supporting Partner Marketing & Partner Training events - user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses & understanding differentiators between Nexthink & its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business & technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel & Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc. in preparation for deployment.
- Act as the Nexthink subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events.
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: MSP
- BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
- 3-5 years of current experience in technical consulting or big data analytics
- Someone who can collaborate across the entire Nexthink organization to bring access to product & technical teams, to get the right solution delivered & drive feature innovation gathered from customer input.
- Experience with both the Unix & Windows operating systems; comfortable on the command line interface.
- Working knowledge or recent experience with PowerShell scripting
- Ability to stop, collaborate & listen to technical & non-technical consumers from IT administrators to executive level partners.
- Demonstrable understanding of common enterprise applications.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% within North America
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing environment while working independently & remotely from other members of your team & corporate.
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development & management, security, and/or analytics.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company.
Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.