Clario is experiencing exciting growth throughout the country which means we are seeking several highly qualified, progressive field based staff appraisers. If working for the top rated real estate valuation firm that prides itself with world-class customer service, quality control & innovative technology application, this is where you need to be. This is a home-office based position if based further than 25 miles from a corporate office.
The primary responsibility of the Staff Field Appraiser is to accept & complete market value residential property appraisal orders according to Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) guidelines, federal & state appraisal laws, & client directives ensuring that quality & quantity guidelines are met & that the conclusions reached in the report are accurate and/or appropriate. Complete real estate appraisals within a defined territory from non-complex to highly complex assignments. Responsible for data management including collection, verification & analysis of sales, pending sales & listings, as well as maintaining other information required for the valuation process. Work in a team environment to accomplish production & service goals & consistently meets or exceeds customer service expectations.
We offer a competitive salary & benefit package as we realize the value of good employees.
• Eligibility to enroll in all health plans, effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of uninterrupted employment
• Two Anthem Blue Cross medical insurance plan options: Premier PPO & Basic (high deductible) PPO
• $30,000 of life insurance ($25k with Anthem, $5k with UNUM)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for all members of your household
• Mass Mutual 401(k) plan - eligible to participate upon hire; company matching
• 10 days of PTO, 5 paid sick days annually & 8.5 holidays
• Expense reimbursement (including mileage)