Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management for public & commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices & raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together & have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us & help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced analyst with experience driving insights to support revenue growth & strategy. You love making sense of large amounts of data to discover new efficiencies & areas of growth & prioritization. You're highly analytical & detail oriented.
You're commercially minded. You take the initiative to own projects & deliver results with the goal to make the organization more successful. You're passionate about bringing your strategic & analytical skills to a growing organization.
As a Strategy Analyst, you will report to the VP, Strategy & Operations to support go-to-market planning & analysis. Your responsibilities would include data analysis, market research, competitive analysis, pricing & revenue optimization.
- Identify & present trends (positive & negative) & insights from business data sets that inform business decisions & strategy
- Track & analyze key metrics & drive insight such as win/loss analysis, areas/markets for growth opportunities
- Translate business data into digestible information & reports that continuously improves our results
- Provide analysis to assist in decision-making regarding the entry into new markets & commensurate resource-allocations
- Perform market sizing analysis & pricing analysis based on existing sales data to optimize for growth, opportunity & process-design
- Help define market priorities based on sales performance data
- Make recommendations for changes in approach, rate-cards & other tactics that can drive greater results
- Develop presentations that analyze sales & marketing activities & achievements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field, MBA a plus
- 3+ years of experience in strategy-focused role, either at a management consulting firm or in-house corporate strategy team
- Strong experience with SQL, Excel & PowerPoint required
- Strong quantitative & qualitative analytical skills
- Experience extracting data from large, complex databases
- Experience in data visualization & building scalable reporting tools
- Superior attention to detail & demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously & deliver results
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, including demonstrated ability to present content to various audiences
- Ability to work in a dynamic & fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Working experience with Salesforce
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.