ABOUT VAYNER MEDIA
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Who Are you?
A Creative/Strategist individual who has experience in nurturing & growing social communities & leading consumer engagement in all social channels & on all posts, both paid & organic. Youll have a pulse in crisis management processes & treat escalations with due diligence & a calm head under the guidance VP Client Services
Youll have an infectious passion for social media, brands & our industry & outwardly share this passion with your clients & team. This role is community management the Vayner Way.
The Task at Hand
- Constant monitoring of brand social channels & relevant online conversations looking for highest impact opportunities to engage in all platforms
- Working closely with strategy & analytics, provide detailed weekly & monthly reports on the accounts social media activity.
- Have a pulse on a subject-matter & specific subculture trend
- Willing to go beyond basic tracking to analyzing & drawing hypothesis, including providing a daily digest of observations + recommendations
- To manage day-to-day communications between the client & our team, & all parties involved
- Use third party tools to manage brands pages
- Follow proper escalation systems, as needed, for fans with negative feedback.
- Seek opportunities to insert the brand in social conversation, whether around relevant trending topics/news or engaging with social influencers/celebrities/other brands
The Ideal Candidate Has
- A Bachelors degree & 2-4 years of interactive / digital agency experience working on digital / social strategies + campaigns
- Consider oneself a Social Media know it all & has experience working across a variety of social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Can combine creativity & strategy with the ability to convert into a story
- Innate curiosity & ability to adapt + be flexible, willing to evolve the role as need it
- Any experience using the following social listening tools a plus Brandwatch/Crimson Hexagon, TweetDeck, Khoros (not a mandatory)
- Strong writing skills a must
This role requires nights & weekends availability