CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Director of Business Development - Healthcare will report to the GM of Healthcare whose charter is to build the organizations healthcare business, driving exceptional experiences for CLEAR members. The Director of Business Development is architecting & executing against development of CLEAR has the opportunity to transform elements of the healthcare industry, solving some of the industry's most persistent & pervasive challenges.
What You Will Do:
- Think creatively about ways to increase the companys value to members & partners; identifying opportunities for CLEAR to embed its technology to help customers & partners optimize their businesses & create better end-user experiences
- Build, close & manage partnerships with enterprise healthcare customers & vendors
- Identify customer needs, collaborate internally to ensure delivery of CLEARs services that exceed expectations & ensure alignment with broader company goals & scalable offerings
- Identify new areas of growth for CLEAR in healthcare - new customer segments, new product opportunities - leading value proposition articulation, pipeline development, member & revenue growth modeling & operational launch needs.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to further develop healthcare platform capabilities
- Conduct research, deliver competitive intelligence on healthcare business trends, capability needs/development, & support internal forecasting processes
- Create & refine internal processes & metrics to scale technical business development organization
- Mentor & develop other business development / partner management colleagues thinking strategically about the growth of the overall healthcare team.
Who You Are:
- 7-10 years professional experience, business development experience required, operational/execution experience a plus; consulting, product, technical skill-set appreciated
- Youre a passionate healthcare visionary who sees how CLEARs biometric identity network will improve both patients lives & the services & products offered by payers, providers, & pharmacies
- A track record of success in business development roles & in developing, nurturing senior executive relationships in healthcare
- A tenacious approach to pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, & overcoming customer concerns
- A combination of high-level vision & pragmatism. Must be able to think big about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor to the evaluation of those opportunities & having a commitment to data-driven decision making
- You are a team player, with a collaborative & cooperative work style. You possess time-management & prioritization skills & are excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 50% of the time)
- Must have knowledge of Healthcare industry, including strong relationships and/or ability to connect & influence Healthcare leadership