--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This role can be based in our New York City office or remote within a commutable distance of that office. We will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established & refined the leading AI platform for real-time event & risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events & emerging risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, & actionable alerts to public & private sector organizations around the world.
Weve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices & raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, & have fun. Join us & help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced sales enablement leader with a track record in driving sales productivity through thoughtful, comprehensive, & measurable training programs & curriculums. You're passionate about coaching, developing, & enabling sales teams to be the best performers they can be.
You're a strategic planner with an eye for detail & an analytical approach. You particularly excel at breaking down complex concepts & problems into simplified ways. You have a strong understanding of sales processes, tools, methodologies, & reporting.
As Senior Director, Sales Enablement, you'll report to our VP, Sales Operations & Enablement & manage a small team responsible for all sales enablement functions at a global level. You're excited to leverage your experience & build a scalable sales enablement function at Dataminr.
- Develop & manage short- & long-term sales enablement roadmap for Dataminr at a global level
- Lead & optimize sales enablement initiatives for Dataminr's go-to-market functions & roles to increase sales productivity & support transformation of the sales organization
- Own, develop, & implement a comprehensive onboarding & ongoing training for all new & existing Sales (Account Executives, Account Managers, & Sales Development Representatives) & Customer Success in partnership with People team
- Develop & implement sales curriculums & training in close collaboration with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, & Marketing teams
- Create & update playbooks based on seller feedback & shifting market demands
- Develop in-depth understanding of Dataminr's sales process, seller's journey, & customer buying process to determine & define what skills, knowledge, process, & tools are required to increase velocity & conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Work closely with Sales Leadership team by identifying strengths & areas of development for the sales organization based on current skills, processes, & knowledge
- Design a development program for frontline managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, & tools required to lead their sales teams effectively
- Establish metrics & objectives for sales enablement using tools for reporting & benchmarking, & make results-driven, innovative recommendations for increasing sales productivity
- Accurately measure the effectiveness of ongoing implemented trainings & continue to evolve training initiatives based on analysis
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 10-15 years of experience in sales enablement & training, preferably within high-growth technology or SaaS environments
- Experience creating & implementing successful sales processes, methodologies, & playbook initiatives
- Experience building effective inside & field sales onboarding & sales training programs
- Ability to create & track metrics that demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
- Experience supporting enterprise sales organizations & successfully driving management in a complex, changing organization
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Salesforce CRM
- Ability to work with a diverse team & drive change across functional & business boundaries
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated & able to handle multiple competing priorities
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.