WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking for a detail-oriented & well-organized Business Operations Coordinator to support our Business Operations team with strategic project management & select Executive team administrative support.
As Business Operations Coordinator, you pride yourself on your execution, communication, & reliability. You will work closely with & report into our Senior Director of Business Operations, enabling the business & Executive team to be as productive, efficient, & effective as possible. This role requires someone who is known for their flexibility, collaboration, & operational excellence.
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives, building project plans & driving project milestones through to completion.
- Accountable for long-term project planning, along with day-to-day project management for multiple plans & teams - such as our Company All-Hands events, Business Goal-Setting (OKRs) programs, & Employee Productivity Tools.
- Create and/or support the creation of presentation decks, agendas, & spreadsheets for select multi-executive initiatives & meetings - such as Board Meetings, Company All-Hands events, Department/Division Head meetings, & Executive Team Offsite events.
- Schedule & coordinate select multi-executive meetings & off-site events, working with multiple teams & external parties - including but not limited to board members, investors, & customers.
- Prepare conference rooms & greet guests for select multi-executive meetings.
- Manage select, complex multi-executive travel bookings.
- Research various topics & execute various Business Operations initiatives as needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years experience in project management.
- 2-3 years relevant experience working with C-level executives & senior levels of management in a fast-paced & demanding tech environment.
- High level of enthusiasm while operating with the utmost professionalism & discretion.
- Ability to work independently & prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills, sharing information cross-functionally in a direct & consumable manner while holding others accountable for deliverables.
- Proficient with Google Suite (Mail, Docs, Sheets, etc.), Slack, & presentation deck building tools.
- Bachelors Degree in related field.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is non-exempt & is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act,click hereto understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.