Were looking for an exceptional, experienced Product Manager to drive search, discovery, & recommendation innovation at AlphaSights.
This initiative sits at the very heart of our business. Each year we sift through millions of potential candidates to identify experts who possess the precise knowledge our clients are looking for. You will help lead the ideation, development & launch of new technology that supercharges our ability to do this at scale.
Youll have ownership of the products vision, working collaboratively with commercial stakeholders, data scientists, engineers & designers to execute on the strategy & bring it to life.
AlphaSights connects professionals in financial, consulting, & corporate industries to experts who have the precise knowledge they need to make smarter, mission-critical decisions. Each year we find, engage, & connect to tens of thousands of experts. Digital innovation is in our blood; we are as much a technology company as a professional services firm.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs about 500 professionals in eight offices around the globe & regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
- Conduct extensive discovery using both qualitative & quantitative research methods, including user interviews, journey mapping, & data analysis. Develop an unparalleled understanding of problem & opportunity areas.
- Develop the product strategy & maintain the roadmap, validating & prioritizing the opportunities & features that will provide the highest impact for the organisation.
- Distill the strategy into functional requirements & drive product development in collaboration with Engineering & Design, acting as the domain expert & voice of the user.
- Create, measure, & monitor metrics to ensure that we are always heading in the right direction.
- Communicate & present ideas & updates to senior stakeholders across the business.
- Mentor & coach junior members of the Product team.
Youre a great fit if you:
- Have 3-5 years of product management experience.
- Love tackling complex problems, combining both intuitive & analytical thinking, & have the grit to get to a great solution.
- Are not satisfied until you get to the true root source of the stated problem, & question everything along the way.
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop exceptional user experiences that have had successful commercial outcomes.
- Are empathetic, collaborative, detail-oriented, & self-motivated with excellent organisational, time & project management skills.
- Are a clear thinker & persuasive communicator, with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Have the ability to both think big picture & deep dive into the details when necessary.
- Have previous experience partnering with a Technical Lead in a complex tech industry.