About the Team
The Global R&D Team is responsible for all aspects of product development from ideation through production. The team leads the companys largest product initiatives through the creation, development, & testing of innovative, high-quality goods that will be sold to & experienced by customers & retailers all over the world.
About the Role
R&D is looking for a Product Development Program Manager to join our team to help create & deliver innovative & performance driven grooming products. As a Product Development Program Manager youll lead cross-functional workstreams & teams at all levels through thoughtful planning, execution, & support from concept through product launch.
We seek a strong team player who is energized by working in a fast-paced environment & has a demonstrated ability to lead multiple work streams often with competing priorities. Product development program managers should have a desire & aptitude to dive deep into the details of the development process & drive teams to bring amazing products to life.
What you will accomplish:
- Drive R&D Programs - In partnership with commercial & operations counterparts, lead cross-functional teams through global NPI (new product introduction) process to successfully scope, develop, & launch new products
- Work directly with product development, marketing, sourcing, operations, quality, finance & sales to drive development planning & execution against the companys largest product initiatives
- Track deliverables, manage development timelines & facilitate the day-to-day operational aspects of a program
- Work with domestic/international suppliers & contract manufacturers throughout development
- Communicate product development strategy & updates to senior management & the broader Harrys organization
- Develop scalable systems & processes to support new launches
This should describe you:
- Bachelors degree with 3-4 years in an analytical, dynamic, or process driven role such as project management, product or package development, supply chain or consulting. CPG experience is preferred, but not required.
- Proactive self-starter: Ability to exercise good judgment & discretion & operate with limited oversight.
- Strong communicator: Ability to communicate well with various cross functional groups as well as suppliers & vendors & drive cross-functional consensus with a senior, global team. Know-how & confidence presenting to senior leadership in a concise & effective manner.
- Extremely organized: Detail & process oriented with an ability to relentlessly follow up.
- Resilient: A no task too small mentality with an eagerness to learn & tackle any issue that may arise. Ability to pivot with the shifting needs of the business.
- Creative: Ability to be a thought partner for development teams on new products or processes
- Humble: A great attitude & sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Working on R&D Program Management team, which is part of the Global R&D team
- Working closely with Product Development, Package Development, Marketing, Sourcing, Quality, Finance & Design teams as well as external supplier/vendor partners
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.