Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, & have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Contentsquare's Data Science team is a team of 8 people whose goal is to automate UX analysis by switching Contentsquare's product from descriptive analytics to automatic diagnostic & predictive solutions.
Team members have the opportunity to :
- Work on top of a unique dataset of user interactions collected from the most visited websites & apps worldwide (several billions of events per day).
- Contribute to build a unique & smart product for our customers by solving complex technical problems using various Data Science algorithms.
- Bring projects from initial exploration to production by working within cross-functional teams involving Product Managers, Data engineers, Researchers, Front-end Engineers, Data analysts
As a Data Scientist you will:
- Design, implement & evaluate new techniques & models to solve our unique set of problems
- Lead large scale data science projects
- Mentor other data scientists
- Work closely with core development teams to deploy models & technical solutions seamlessly into our production system
- Build new tools to improve our data science pipeline from exploration to production
- Masters or PhD in Machine Learning or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer
- Excellent programming skills in at least one of the following: Python, Scala, C/C++, Java, Go
- Ability to quickly translate ideas into prototype
- Have already developed & deployed ML algorithms at large scale
- Excellent background in Math & Statistics
- Experience with large-scale distributed programming paradigms (Hadoop, Spark, Tensorflow...)
- Experience in analyzing large data sets
- You have some interest in functional programming
- Track of record in ML (publications, conferences, blog articles, open source contributions...)
- Experience adapting models to best use modern parallel environments (distributed systems, multicore SMP, GPU ...)
- Prior experience on building tools, protocols & guideline to externalize data labeling