About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Designer to join our Creative team. The Daily Harvest Creative team develops innovative creative for every part of the business. Daily Harvest is proudly agency-freemeaning the in-house creative team juggles every single project the company executes (think: web, print, packaging, installations, app, social, campaigns, etc.). We're a group of dynamic virtuosos with a knack for creating the inspiring & the eye-catching. We take ideas & transform them into concepts that stick.
As one of the members of Daily Harvests in-house Creative team, you will bring the Daily Harvest brand to life. As a designer, you will work on multiple channels with a strong focus in digital (emails, web design, ux collaboration) as well as print, packaging & IRL activations. You will develop a deep understanding of the visual brand & use your design skill set to elevate, explore & evolve the Daily Harvest brand. The ideal candidate has a passion for visual design & for evolving expertise in this area, & exceptional organizational skills.
What youll do:
- Maintaining the evolving graphic & brand standards for Daily Harvest
- From concepting to completion, you will work on a myriad of design projects including emails, digital ads, social assets, marketing collateral, physical packaging & materials for press & partners
- Produce innovative & beautiful design solutions consistent with our brand image across site, brand, paid & physical channels.
- Implement design solutions that meet marketing strategies
- Collaborate with other creative team members & the marketing team to come up with design strategy
- Manage multiple projects & demonstrate an ability to work within established deadlines & guidelines to a high standard
- Create quality deliverables in a fast-paced work environment
Who you are:
- BFA in Graphic Design
- 4+ years of experience in the field of Graphic Design/Communications
- Expert understanding of graphic design, typography & digital design
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience designing for web & print
- Work closely with design leads to ensure strong communication between visual design, art direction, & copy, & maintain the health of those working relationships.
- Ability to manage workload & keep projects moving in a fast-paced project pipeline & participate in cross-functional workflow
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite with familiarity in Google Suite & Figma
- Must be motivated, comfortable working independently & bring a positive attitude to the team
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.