Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
The position entails a high level of responsibility within the product engineering teams that are at the heart ofNexthink'sproduct.
As an Agile coach at Nexthink, you should be highly motivated & passionate about coaching in a software product development company. You are willing to work with several teams, constantly learning & enhancing your skills, as well as be open to feedback from your peers & from leadership. You need to have a high sense of ownership of the product & of your mission as a Nexthinker.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Help the teams to understand, assimilate & tailor Agile methodologies to their context
- Serve the teams in removing impediments to ensure that they can perform at their highest level & coach by example
- Ensure the continuous improvement of teams' agile practices
- Ensure good coordination & collaboration between different agile teams
- Work with the Product Managers to help them write effective user stories & ensure smooth & close communication with the different teams & stakeholders.
- Mentor junior Scrum Master to raise their level of mastery
- Function: Engineering
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior level
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.