About the right team member:
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning corporate sales channel. The right candidate isnt afraid of striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or influencing stakeholders to close a deal. This role is ideal for someone whos a few years into their sales career & is looking to get more experience in relationship-based selling & prospecting.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls & emails
- Research, prospect & engage new corporate partners in ClassPass markets
- Manage your own opportunities by utilising CRM, email & outreach tools & resources to cultivate & maintain sales pipeline
- Drive through the full sales cycle by making/sending introductory calls & emails, assessing & building the relationship, performing sales presentations & closing the deal.
- Develop creative, fun, & innovative ways in which you connect & build out your relationships with potential clients & share across the team
- Manage sales pipeline & project management of signed accounts
- Achieve, & consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintaining daily KPIs & metrics
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in French & English
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of performance
- Hustle & drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong relationship builder; comfortable & confident with a wide range of decision makers (internal & external)
- Willingness to make multiple sales calls & email contacts per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, & manage time effectively
- Right to work in the France
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.