Marketing Events & Content Associate (Full-Time)
The RoadBotics Marketing Team is looking for a dynamic, self-starter who can coordinate event research & logistics & also create content & generate interest in our products & brand.
RoadBotics empowers cities to assess roads using artificial intelligence. We automate inspections & generate objective, actionable data about road networks. Our detailed maps, unbiased ratings, & practical tools save time & taxpayer dollars for over 160 communities across the country & around the world.
- Drive an increase in reach, engagement & brand loyalty through event research, selection, & coordination of events
- Proposing, applying for, & managing deadlines for event speaking slots, papers, & presentations
- Develop conference-related strategies around attendance & exhibiting, including e-mail, collateral, promotional items, & partner participation
- Craft content to align with company goals for public relations & promotional purposes, focusing on media relationships & outreach
- Assist with creating, editing, & maintaining content on website, blog, collateral, & social media platforms to improve readability, traffic, & engagement
- Assist with sales enablement & channel partner marketing efforts
- Other duties as assigned
If you feel this environment is a good fit for you, we look forward to connecting with you! We are a rapidly growing Tech company that understands the need for work-life balance in this busy world, & affords employees with associated perks.