The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our Enterprise clients are getting the most out of Vimeos offerings through implementation, training, & ongoing insights.
Vimeo is seeking an experienced analyst for our new Client Insights team! You will partner closely with our Enterprise clients & Account Management team to develop & manage client-specific reporting & insights. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding our clients unique data needs & interpreting those in the context of our internal reporting systems & databases. This role is ideal for a data professional & self starter with experience in the disparate worlds of both working with clients & analyzing data.
What youll do:
- Become a Vimeo data expert, working directly with clients or account managers to manage their reporting needs
- Build & maintain reports & dashboards using SQL & our BI tools, specifically Looker, to be delivered to clients, providing more depth & transparency
- Perform quarterly platform analysis to develop insights important to our clients & to be leveraged in quarterly business reviews
- Collaborate with our Account Management & Sales teams to provide ongoing resources (documentation, reports, etc.) for our Enterprise-level clients & for our teams to speak expertly about our data capabilities
- Work with the Product, Engineering, & BI teams to ensure integrity & consistency in our data offering
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years experience understanding, packaging, & communicating data for clients in a clear & concise manner
- Proficiency in general database knowledge & tools, with specific background in SQL
- Experience working with developer tools including third party APIs
- Accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail & organization, with the ability to prioritize effectively & toggle between long-term goals & short-term tasks
- Experience working with clients, & working with analytics & engineering teams
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experiencing writing code to integrate third party APIs into our analytics products, specifically Looker
- Python skills would be lovely
- Experience with SaaS business metrics, video technology, specifically in OTT or live streaming, is a massive plus
- Nice to have: Working knowledge of Redshift & Snowflake data warehouses
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs