CareDox was founded on a simple yet compelling premise: providing free, secure medical technology for K-12 public schools ensures better, more consistent health care for Americas children. Our secure, HIPAA & FERPA-compliant platform is the crux of a new healthcare delivery model, providing parents & providers access to student medical charts, as well as useful alerts about health events. Today, we cover more than 4 million students in over 4,000 schools (nearly 20% of the total addressable market!) and, via our partnership with Healthy Schools, have expanded our in-school offerings to include much needed curated solutions (immunizations, wellness checkups, care management programs, & more) at no cost to schools & families (funded by health insurers).
In early 2018, the company closed a Series B financing of $16 million, co-led by AI Life Sciences Investments (a division of Access Industries, a deep pocketed tech investor) & 7wire Ventures. CareDox is headquartered in Manhattan, with regional offices in Florida & Texas. We are a team of passionate individuals driven to provide the right care in the right place at the right time, & we want you to join us.
Learn more at www.caredox.com.
- Design & develop services/APIs for use across front end applications
- Data documentation & secure data transfer, reporting, user authentication, notifications, etc.
- Work with application PMs to understand back-end needs, scope & prioritize services
- Work with Eng to spec APIs/services
- Develop internal admin tools
You're a great fit if youve succeeded in challenges similar to the ones below:
- 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role for a software SaaS company (bonus for Healthcare or Edtech!)
- User Research & Observations
- Market Analysis, Competitive Analysis
- Designing enterprise grade UIs & UX workflows with a consumer feel
- Ability to take ownership & see a project through the full SDLC & production maintenance
- Have an opinion about what value our product adds, & work directly with the the Sales, Technology, Customer Success, & Marketing executives on product roadmap planning
- Familiar with sprints, backlog grooming, story planning, & system impact analysis
- Experience with analytics & data driven decisions
- Experience withtools that help analyze users behavior & plan product features
*Some* of our Benefits & perks:
- Free medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Coffee, soda & snacks
- Company & team outings