sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient & accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients & produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, were committed to leaving people better than we found them. Were in the business of feeding people, & were out to change what that means.
Are you a team player whos open to growing & learning new things? Are you looking to break into the restaurant/service industry & want a job where you can get your hands dirty? Are you an individual who wants a job where you can be yourself?
- A friendly, fun, & positive work environment, with a welcoming & supportive team
- Competitive wages
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement & career development
- Free sweetgreen gear & tenure rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy & delicious shift meals...every meal!
As a Dishwasher, you will be an ambassador of the sweetlife & sweetgreen's core values. You will be an integral part of the guest experience, through the creation of healthy, transparent, & delicious food. You will report to the Head Coach (General Manager) & Store Lead (Assistant General Manager).
You must be a true team player, willing to get your hands dirty & do whatever it takes to keep your store running smoothly. Every team member at sweetgreen is responsible for upholding our core values
Dishwasher Responsibilities include & are not limited to:
- Maintain clean & organized dish & sink area, restock clean dishes + equipment, take out trash at Dish station
- Clean dishes, tongs, trays, & equipment throughout shift;
- Clean mop sink, area & and cleaning supplies;
- Refill kitchen chemicals as needed
- Circulate dirty/clean bowls & tongs
- Assist Service & Kitchen teams in maintaining a clean
- Put received orders away
- Food, Restaurant, and/or Team experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen & food prep equipment
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick & adaptable learner
- Collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standards
Come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us & everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government'sE-Verifyprogram to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about theE-Verifyprogram, pleaseclick here.