As a Partnerships Associate Principal at Via, youll lead regional Sales efforts across both public & private sectors to build an inclusive, sustainable, & tech-enabled framework for mobility. In this role, youll be creative & entrepreneurial to identify opportunities & generate new business in your own market. This is a quota-carrying role.
What You'll Do
- Identify prospective partners in your territory & build meaningful & durable revenue-generating relationships with a diverse group of prospective clients, from elected officials to private-sector business leaders. Lead execution & strategy for full-cycle Sales efforts across your territory, working to make transit better for your community, & your regions communities.
- Strategically navigate your markets unique buying landscape using research strong analytical skills to build compelling, data-driven business cases for our platform & demonstrate our value proposition across a range of verticals..
- Be a thought partner to prospective clients by educating & consulting with them to develop regional transit plans & find funding mechanisms within your market.
- Champion our mission & technology as the face of Via by leading local marketing campaigns, speaking at conferences, & providing consistent thought leadership in the mobility space.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of client facing experience with a record of achievement in the Sales, Business Development, Consulting, or similar space
- An educator, collaborator, & thought partner: you enjoy consultative sales processes, & know how to use data to build a compelling narrative
- A skilled & methodical researcher: youre attracted to complex problems, & youre not afraid to jump into new environments.
- Intuitive communicator; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone & communicate persuasively.
- Superb commercial intuition & exceptional judgment -- you know when to push & when to yield in maximizing the value of a potential deal.
- A reliable, motivated self-starter with a passionate growth mentality. You enjoy fast-paced environments, arent deterred by setbacks or pivots, & thrive in roles requiring a very high degree of responsibility.
- An excellent team player; youre a meaningful individual contributor, & a mentor to others on your team. You view successes as team efforts, & enjoy working with others.
Compensation & Benefits
- Final salary will be determined by the candidates experience, knowledge, & skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $85,000-$110,000
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive & authentic workplace. If youre excited about this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.