At Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT), were unlocking the power of educator-created content. More than 3 out of 4 teachers in the U.S., Canada, & Australia come to TpT every year to get teacher-tested, engaging, & rigorous materials. What began as a humble exchange for teachers looking to share lesson plans has since exploded into a massive online marketplace where teachers have created 4 million resources for all aspects of PreK-12 education. More than six million educators worldwide (including teachers, administrators, & parents) have downloaded TpT resources more than a billion times. According to Fast Company, Teachers Pay Teachers is one of the top 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world! If you havent heard of TpT yet & want to learn more, just ask a teacher.
Teachers Pay Teachers is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join our product marketing team. This is an important role as you will be responsible for bringing products to market that empower educators all over the world.
In this role, youll need to have strong business acumen, understand the customer & market opportunity, & communicate complex messages with simplicity. Youll work with product management, design, engineering, marketing, customer experience, & other cross-functional teams. Whether you're defining the go-to-market strategy, planning & executing feature releases, or improving the way we bring products to market at TpT, your contribution will be impactful.
- Lead multiple product launches or a single large-scale launch, such as a new business
- Lead cross-functional teams in gathering customer insights & informing product roadmap, positioning or business case development
- Shape & deliver branding, positioning, messaging & creative execution, across the customer journey - in partnership with Design & Marketing teams
- Identify research needs & conduct market & user research, in partnership with the research team, to uncover key customer insights that drive positioning for our existing products as well as ideas for new/improved features.
- Synthesize market intelligence & customer insights into clear narratives that inform the business & offer new ideas or ways of thinking be the expert on our customers, who they are & what segments we serve; be the expert on the competition & the broader digital & education marketplace.
- Lead cross-functional, multi-level teams in launch strategy & execution - create marketing plans & go-to-market strategies for products & features:
- Lead strategy for product rollout & communications & manage the marketing implementation that drives product engagement.
- Proactively identify & resolve issues that may impair the organizations ability to meet its goals.
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- Strong product marketing experience, defining & driving new products, features, benefits, & ideas toward market launch rollout.
- Demonstrated understanding of messaging strategy, user experience & persuasive marketing techniques in driving engagement with new or existing features or benefits.
- A solid understanding of the full customer lifecycle & customer segmentation
- Experience with gathering & utilizing customer insights
- A demonstrated record of partnering with teams across the organization & influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals
- History of making or informing data-driven decisions
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- An inquisitive mind
- Self-motivated, nimble & highly results-driven in a fast-paced & deadline-driven environment
- 6+ years of experience in related positions
- Parental leave for both mothers & fathers to be able to take some quality time in bonding with their new addition to their family
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- Mothers Room
- Quiet Room
- Company Events (Bring Your Child to Work Day, Field Day, Camp TpT, Hackathons, etc.)
Here at TpT we value Diversity & Inclusion & encourage people to bring their most authentic selves to work. We cultivate an environment where people are recognized & celebrated for their individuality.
Any TpT applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the interview process should contact the TpT People Ops Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.