Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
Does the challenge of connecting diverse customer needs into an easy to use UI, coupled with a multi-layered backend excite you? Our Orchestration team is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join us as we build a deeply featured customer experience product to position us to be leaders in the market.
As an engineer at Simon, you will be collaborating with other dedicated, kind, & delivery-focused engineers every single day. On this team, youll be responsible for the business layer that connects petabytes of client data to the marketing campaigns that drive billions of high engagement messages annually. Successful engineers have a readiness to seek out sophisticated problems; improve fault-tolerant, highly available systems; & pivot as our business continues to scale.
What Youll Do
- Own real-time marketing integration from end-user action to third-party engagement like Push Notification, Email, & In-app Messaging with any provider
- Contribute code modules that elegantly scale to join billions of distributed identity events or deftly deliver millions of deeply personalized messages in minutes
- Scale our TypeScript & GraphQL frameworks to the ever-growing demands of our application
- Take ownership of our Django application alongside our senior engineers to scale the traffic it handles, without sacrificing resiliency
- Participate in team-wide discussions ranging from architecture to developer efficiency to security
- Join in our mentorship program, whether thats helping your coworkers expand their skill set or learning from them to expand your own
- Minimum of 7 years of software development experience crafting, deploying & owning several substantive projects with company-wide impact
- Demonstrated ability working with various functional owners, spanning product management & program management, as well as Dev/Tech Ops
- Proficiency with at least one mainstream programming language (Python, Java, Scala, Ruby, etc.), as well as a front-end framework like React
- Value safe, rapid iteration in a collaborative code base
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.