We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Sales at Vacasa?
If Vacasas incredible growth didnt make it obvious, were good at what we do. Were people people. We think on our feet & respond with tailored solutions. Our team has the street smarts, ambition, & talent to turn every potential market into a Vacasa community.
What were looking for
We are currently building out a Special Projects sales group to help us target various opportunities across the US. If you are a skilled sales professional with experience selling in a remote environment, this may be the perfect role for you . As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be a key player in helping us grow our short-term vacation rental inventory. This role is responsible for the entire sales cycle selling Vacasas property management solution to homeowners across a large region. You will have access to our prospect lead engine that will generate targeted campaigns & opportunities to follow up on. In addition to this, we will be pairing each seller with a dedicated Sales Development Representative that will help supplement your outreach efforts with qualified, scheduled appointments. Our Special Project sales team will give us the ability to point & sell based on criteria such as seasonality, opportunity, strategic targeting, etc. This is not a dedicated territory role. This role requires flexibility & the ability to pivot quickly.
Successful candidates will be strong communicators who are comfortable contacting leads over the phone, email or via video conference, can learn & adapt quickly, are grounded in ethical business practices, & find reward in building a strong organization. Consistently meeting departmental goals while maintaining high customer satisfaction is a must. You will need to demonstrate a track record of excellence as a team player who is also self-motivated, reliable, & coachable.
What youll do
- Proactive & targeted outreach to owners of vacation homes
- Maintain strong follow-up with leads & partners to help maximize conversion & meet goals
- Communicate the value of Vacasas services & guide owners through the discovery & decision making process
- Collaborate with teams to identify opportunities, plan & execute management portfolio growth
- Work closely with local Operations & support staff to ensure owner satisfaction
- Expertly manage your day-to-day through our CRM system (Hubspot) while building a strong sales pipeline
- Create strong working partnerships with sales executives across your region
Skills youll need
- Ability to generate sales opportunities & build trust with prospects over the phone, work with other team members, & close sales
- Must be able to develop confidence with prospects & become an industry knowledgeable expert
- Grounded in ethical business practices
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience & education
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient, while having the willingness to seek guidance & direction as needed
- Solid computer skills including experience with G Suite & cloud computing programs
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment while positively representing the company
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both oral & written
- Ability to set & exceed aggressive individual & organizational goals
- Must have active NY real estate license
Vacasa offers a flexible working environment when it comes to your schedule & location preference. For our sales executives in Portland, you will have access to our corporate office & a shared workspace. Your initial new hire as well as ongoing training sessions will be virtual. This role requires frequent, repetitive use of a computer, phone, & office equipment.
May reside anywhere throughout the state of NY.
What youll get
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture