Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data & its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms & innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation & vehicle history.
Are you looking to join the marketing team at a dynamic & fast-paced technology company? The CarGurus B2B Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic & flexible team player to join its growing Events Team. Reporting to the Events Manager, the Event Planner will coordinate all aspects of the event planning process from concept through completion for a variety of different events.
What You'll Do:
- 20 hours per week
- Manage all aspects of event logistics for both customer & acquisition events, & a variety of other events as required. Responsibilities include managing the timeline, budget, invitation process, vendor selection & management, registration, food & beverage, shipping, on-site management & other event logistics.
- Manage Department Swag & Giveaways
- Work cross-functionally to develop & manage events for specific target audiences
- Develop event plan, set timelines, & project manage campaign to completion.
- Coordinate with multiple vendors to ensure events are successful.
- Event Research & Proposals
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree required.
- 2-4 years in an event planning role.
- Detail Oriented
- Strong organization skills & attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with limited oversight.
- Positive, energetic & flexible with a strong executive presence
- Successful in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills, written & verbal.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity & collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible & hardworking. We have a great respect for testing & learning & a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball & ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK & Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI & Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visitour careers page.