At Expa were dedicated to being the best place for entrepreneurs to create & build companies. Expa was founded in 2013 by Uber co-founder Garrett Camp to help bring great ideas to life. Were builders, founders, & operators ourselves, know the struggles that come with starting a new company, & what it takes to succeed. We support entrepreneurs with more than just funding we offer a valuable network, office space, & our advice & expertise.
Expa Studio combines technical & design expertise, operational support, & capital to turn bold ideas into category-defining companies. We are continually ideating on new studio company ideas & are looking for a great Product Manager to help drive an upcoming project from tiny seed to sapling. The ideal candidate must love creating & growing products from the very early stages. You are always coming up with new ideas & thinking of ways to integrate them into products to make them better. You will help build the right features for users by planning & driving the roadmap, & helping to iterate & learn quickly from users & data.
Expa is a tight-knit, cross-functional team that avoids politics, moves quickly & supports one another. We are growing our team of like-minded individuals who share an ethos of empathy, service, & curiosity.
- Lead the research, design, development & launch of user-centric products
- Define goals & success with clearly measurable objectives & key results
- Understand user needs; identify & define product requirements
- Organize & drive the product roadmap & development with a strong team of designers & engineers
- Prioritize & build alignment across partners, founders, operations & marketing teams
- Collaborate with operations & marketing teams to launch new initiatives & deliver impact for our business & users
- Communicate concisely & influence outcomes
- 3-5 years in product roles working on high impact consumer applications
- Prior experience working collaboratively with designers & engineers, & mentoring & developing talent
- Track record of working cross-functionally to build & ship products that users love
- You know how to dig into data & user interviews to uncover critical insights
- Capable of building a bridge between the grand vision & what the team needs to do week after week
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to be flexible, & to quickly adapt to new information
- Outstanding team leadership & communication skills
- Positive attitude & willing to roll up your sleeves to get anything done for your team