Were seeking a Program Manager, Employee Onboarding to join our People & Culture Team in New York City. The Program Manager will report directly to the Director, Learning & Development.
What Youll Do:
The Onboarding Program Manager will have the opportunity to own Convenes newly reimagined New Hire Onboarding experience. In this role, half of your time will be dedicated to facilitation & content delivery to ensure that Convenes new hires leave onboarding with the context they need to do their jobs. The other half will be dedicated to the optimization & coordination of the program.
- Identify strategies to globally scale & standardize the employee onboarding experience
- Deliver/facilitate all core content
- Hold hiring managers accountable for the attendance of their new hires; track & report on attendance
- Work closely with the People & Culture Team, other cross functional teams, & key stakeholders to continuously improve the onboarding experience
- Track survey & anecdotal feedback & optimize the program based on that data
- Partner with subject matter experts, cross-departmentally, to design, develop, & implement additional foundational training, as needed
- Consistently update & manage related slide decks, documents, & internal wiki to support onboarding initiatives
- Travel to facilitate refresh trainings as-needed outside of NYC
- Partner with the Openings Team to deliver onboarding for new property teams
- Partner with Instructional Designer & eLearning Manager to develop virtual content that supports the onboarding curriculum
- Coordinate all aspects of the program including, & not limited to: scheduling of Executive team & hiring manager participation, recruiting & prepping participating panelists & guest presenters, coordinate all space, set-up, & food & beverage needs with property teams
What We Look For:
- Exceptional facilitation skills: you have the ability to shine in front of groups, a keen awareness of your audience, you can relate across all levels of the organization & flex between delivery styles on-the-spot
- Entrepreneurial spirit: you approach projects with a sense of pride & ownership, are detail oriented & think inventively; you embrace failure as an opportunity to learn
- Instructional design maven: you translate complex concepts from across all areas of the organization & deliver information in ways that are simple to understand & immediately relevant
- Data driven: You are open to direct feedback; you use all the information available to make decisions that support growth at the individual & organizational levels
- You are passionate about building relationships & creating transformational learning experiences for every team member
- You embrace change as the only constant & enjoy being in a high-growth environment that is rapidly scaling.
- You will be honest & trustworthy; a respected member of the organization who leads by example & who people enjoy working with.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Coaching Certification preferred
- Spanish speaking, a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%, annually
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (especially PowerPoint) with an aptitude towards learning new systems
Who We Are:
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major cities. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
For more information: Take a peek into Convenes NYC headquarters & learn more about our award-winning culture in NASDAQs Cultural Capital web series, take a tour of our largest location, & read a case study on how Convene has reinvented commercial real estate.
- Certified Great Place to Work 2017-2020
- 2019 Fortune Magazine #7 Best Workplace in New York
- One of Magazines Best Workplaces 2018
- 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- 2017 Fortune Magazine #11 Best Workplace in New York
- One of LinkedIns Most In-Demand Startups
- One of Forbes Most Promising Companies
- One of Crains New York Fastest Growing Companies
Were Here For You:
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
- 401K match
- Discounts on phone plans & gym memberships
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.