This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, & perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where youre from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Product Manager, Banking
We're looking for a candidate who's passionate about financial products & technology, including innovation of new features & functionalities. You'll be joining the Bank team within our Core Finance department. The team is responsible for the financial products we offer to our customers. Whether we work with large partner platforms, medium sized local merchants, or major international enterprise businesses, our products need to meet our clients expectations & seamlessly fit into their systems.
As Product Manager Banking, you will be responsible for making our treasury services & banking as a service a success. After obtaining an European banking license in 2017, Adyen built its own bank. Adyen Bank is one of the core components to process payments & we are extending our services to our customers with bank accounts.
You will be responsible to drive future development from its conception, to the launch, & all the way to a fully functioning product with happy customers all around the globe.
What youll do
- You will be challenged to rollout & optimise banking services for the biggest customer brands in the world;
- You will take responsibility for the management of our banking product: subject matter expert, managing RfP processes, pricing negotiation, scoping & delivering technical projects to build financial products that fit the needs of our customer at scale;
- You will interact with customers on a regular basis & translate their needs into product requirements;
- You will work closely together with your engineers & with multiple teams within Adyen, as well as external partners to ensure the best offering for our customers.
Who you are
- 4-6 years of working experience in product roles within a fintech- or financial services environment experience with corporate banking is a plus;
- You can formulate a vision & are able to develop, adapt, & execute short & medium-term strategy for banking products;
- A determined personality who knows how to get projects done in time & who will not stop until it is successful;
- Know how to manage a project portfolio & you are able to create, manage, motivate, & hold accountable cross-functional teams required to develop & launch the product;
- Analytically strong & not afraid to deep dive into unexplored topics;
- Thrive in a dynamic environment & want to work in a rapidly changing industry.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Adidas, Crocs, Facebook, Netflix, Spotify, & Uber.