WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Citi, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 1.8 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco & Singapore. And we have over 400 employees & are growing.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will be part of the Strategic Customer Success Team that owns the critical early & ongoing phases of the customer lifecycle.
Your focus will be to own advising on campaign & reporting deployments of Brazes product & act as the technical counterpoint between Braze & the clients product & engineering team. Working alongside the Customer Onboarding & Integrations Manager, Strategic Customer Success Manager, & Technical Support Team; you will be responsible for rapidly understanding each customer inquiry & request from a product SME, business, & technical requirements to drive adoption & training for our Strategic fast time-to-value.
In addition, you will support established Strategic customers that have enterprise architectures & resourcing structures, customizing Brazes product alongside their Strategic Customer Success Manager.
This is an opportunity to bring your experience as a product & implementation expert, business analyst, technical support solutions, & customer success professional along with a high level of product & technical competence, delivering onsite engagements & training towards adoption. The role requires a fair amount of curiosity & focus, recognized by Business Insider as one of New Yorks coolest enterprise startups, & which recently completed rounds of total funding for $100mm.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Facilitate & support product functionality inquiries & technical aspects of customer on-boarding to ongoing to maximize TTV (Time to Value) for customers
- Support & advocate day-to-day inquiries & requests to support efficiency & value in the use of Braze from onboarding to ongoing
- Empower customer product & engineering teams to use our product independently & efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with customers & internal teams to explain products & adoption deployment schedules
- Document technical requirements, schedules, goals/metrics, & customer interactions
- Conduct validation for product use-cases & technical feasibility for product launch
- Respond to technical concerns & problems, ensuring smooth implementation & launch
- Engage with customer marketing, product, & engineering teams to understand their goals for using Braze & how the platform will fit into their tech stack
- Support Strategic Onboarding Manager & Success Manager by providing tactical response & strategic solutions to use cases & translating these into actionable steps for customers; including delivering onsite trainings
- Contributes to the design of technical & product adoption plans & scopes of work in partnership with the customer to suit their marketing requirements.
- Support new customers in achieving effective & efficient SDK & API integrations as well as overall deployment of campaigns with Braze
- Design & deliver marketing, product, & technically focused workshops to meet client needs & exceed expectations.
- Efficiently deliver enablement training & workshops, both online & onsite, to Clients.
- Troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers during the implementation & ongoing campaign deployment process & provide solutions
- Provide support to the wider Strategic Customer Success Organization by tackling day-to-day needs & responsiveness for functional product & technical use cases
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years relevant experience in a related area, for example marketing, mobile marketing, implementation, technical support, business analyst, and/or customer success professional working with Enterprise/Strategic accounts
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have strong product command & technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Marketing, Mobile, APIs or Programming.
- You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- Youre known for being a team player.
- You are a problem solver, with a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act,click hereto understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.