At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile attribution & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is looking for a Senior Manager of Business Strategy to support our customers & our Go To Market team as we grow. You will provide the data behind our customer strategies, & help message it. Youll be an in-house consultant for pre- & post-sales teams, & also an evangelist of Branch as a Mobile Growth leader, routinely presenting to senior stakeholders from leading brands around the world, & in every industry (e.g., Spotify, Nike, Twitter, NBC, Chipotle, etc.).
Youll identify opportunities, quantify them with models, & youll tell leadership where you think we should be heading. Youll look at customer & market data to help us intelligently plan our marketing, sales & business development efforts. Youre not only going to be providing crucial information, youll be influencing high-impact decisions by defending your position with analysis.
Youve had experience working in data-driven businesses, perhaps in consulting or finance. You know the importance between finding the true story in the data, versus making the data fit the story. Youre a great communicator who understands the bigger picture, but youre also a pragmatist who is not afraid to dive into quality issues & make sure our systems are giving us the right information. Creating a deck to inform or influence is second nature, as is building visualizations that answer the question of so what?
As a Senior Manager of Business Strategy, youll get to:
- Analyze data to glean new insights into a customers business impact by leveraging Branch.
- Create quantitative models & projections that the entire team can use.
- Propose strategic initiatives (based on data) to help Branch grow.
- Present Branch best practices & recommendations to customers across all business verticals.
- Consult teammates on strategic use cases for prospective new customers.
- Write blog posts & host webinars as a thought leader for Mobile Growth topics.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- At least 3+ years of experience in analytical roles, preferably in finance or consulting.
- At least a year in a strategically consultative or influential role, creating & delivering informative & persuasive presentations to senior stakeholders (could be in-house).
- Experience researching, formulating hypotheses, performing data driven analysis & packaging conclusions.
- Conceptual understanding of quantitative modeling, forecasting & statistics (linear regression, significance testing, etc.).
- Ability to create informative & compelling data visualizations to illustrate.
- Comfort building decks, creating overarching storylines along with compelling individual slides.
- Understanding of the Branch SDK & mobile linking technology.
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelors degree from a competitive university, preferably with studies in STEM subjects, economics, finance or business.
- An MBA or equivalent experience in management consulting/investment banking.
- Experience with quantitative large dataset querying & munging.
- Practical experience building both vertical & horizontal logic in presentations.
- Skilled with data visualization tools, understanding how to make compelling points graphically.
- Experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company.
- Vertical-specific B2C industry experience, either via consulting or covering as an analyst (could be retail, telecomm, media, finance, etc.).
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds & age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!