Harrys is adding a new Recruiting Coordinator to our growing People team. This person will play a key role in helping us hire the best talent for Harrys. Our Recruiting Coordinators work closely with recruiters, hiring managers & interviewers to provide an amazing candidate experience. Whether its phone, skype or onsite, theyve got it covered. NOTE: this role will be temporary to start, with the opportunity for permanent hire.
About the Team
The Recruiting Team at Harry's works to build & support the Harry's team at large in innovative ways. We have developed a robust hiring philosophy & thoughtful processes that provide the backbone for us to scale with the growing Harry's team. We are looking for a enthusiastic, humble, & curious people-loving-person to join us.
About the Role
As the Recruiting Coordinator, your will support the recruiting function & play a critical role in building the Harry's team. You will guide candidates through the recruiting process at Harry's by coordinating onsite & phone interviews, ensuring each person has a fantastic experience. Additionally, you will support the recruiting function overall by owning key projects such as employer branding events, driving the candidate referral program, & more!
What you will accomplish:
- Manage the schedules for all interviews with speed, efficiency & without errors.
- Ensure all areas of the recruiting coordination process are scheduled perfectly with loose ends tied up.
- Create a great experience for every candidate & internal stakeholders.
- Take ownership & pride in getting in candidates as quickly as possible & pushing back on interview teams, if needed.
- Take ownership of our applicant tracking system & other tools - ensuring all job postings are accurate & clear, that candidates are properly managed through the process, & candidate pipelines for each role are tracked.
- Ensure all recruiting process materials are up to date & accurately reflect our process.
- Act as scribe at debriefs.
- Participate & execute on adhoc recruiting projects.
This should describe you:
- Detail oriented - you make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Insanely organized - you have lists, systems, & processes to keep everything around you running smoothly.
- Positive & upbeat - you convey positive energy & warmth instantly.
- Ultimate team player - you always want to help out & there is no job too big or too small.
- Calm under pressure - you know how to prioritize and actively come with & drive to solutions, exhaust all possible options, proactively understand priorities & act with a constant sense of urgency.
- Always looking to improve yourself & the processes around you.
- Open & honest - you give & receive feedback & action on it.
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you.
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication.
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & our selves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to our Principal Recruiter.
- The Recruiting Team to manage the hiring of the Harry's Team at large, & to support & improve the recruiting process.
- Hiring managers & interviewers to ensure that they are prepared for interviews
- Candidates to make sure that they have an amazing experience.
- The People Team to provide input on people-related processes & programs (i.e. onboarding, training, etc.).
- The Harry's Team more broadly to support our exciting growth.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.