CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a Senior Agile Program Manager to support our Mobile teams & our Experiences Program's delivery success. This individual has a strong track record of leading the delivery of an effective, highly-available, & flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly. They have extensive experience collaborating with cross-functional team members to deliver against sprintly, quarterly & annual roadmap objectives, ensuring tight alignment of activities across teams through cross-functional planning, regular communications, & status updates.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the cross-functional delivery of a range of technology deliverables using advanced negotiation, facilitations, planning & dependency management techniques
- Use Agile program methodologies to drive continuous incremental delivery against quarterly / annual roadmap objectives
- Collaborate with technical & product teams to break complex multi-disciplinary technology projects into prioritized & properly scoped plans of action
- Demonstrate ownership of the entire project lifecycle from beginning to end
- Facilitate release planning activities across teams
- Create clear visibility into status & progress within the team & for stakeholders
- Identity & manage cross-team dependencies & risks; drive & define mitigation plans
- Run retrospectives to remediate operational & process gaps
- Forecast completion estimates using empirical data & stated assumptions
- Assist technology leadership with developing a strategic roadmap for CLEAR's systems, architecture, & practices
- Lead teams as an agile coach / servant leader
- Advocate for agile principles & help negotiate agreements between teams; facilitate productive communication between teams & among teammates
- Be a champion for CLEAR's values; advocate for trust, integrity & openness
- Help balance project work with ongoing technical & administrative tasks, particularly to elaborate when process or technology improvements may be warranted
- Lead continuous improvement by identifying & remediating cross-functional process gaps across your teams & the technology organization at large
- Ensure that CLEAR's processes & artifacts are helping us to deliver rapidly & with agility
- Staff & manage Agile Program Managers that support scrum teams across the Technology organization.
- Lead, coach & mentor Program Management Team members for professional development.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree & 6-10+ years of relevant project management experience
- Must have both agile & waterfall delivery experience
- Scrum Alliance CSM / CSP certification of PMI's Agile Certified Professional (ACP) preferred, SAFe or other scaled agile certifications a plus!
- Experience working with mobile apps & managing mobile app releases
- Selfless, humble, compassionate; you are a relentless optimist in the face of adversity
- Strategic thinker with strong costumer focus
- Strong analytical & project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track & deliver results
- Able to build, manage, & work with multiple teams to achieve defined goals
- Can communicate effectively to establish cooperative working relationships; able to communicate technical issues to technical & non-technical audiences
- Must be able to help course correct continuously as new priorities & new information becomes available
- Experience operating in a security sensitive environment preferred