CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a data-driven Procurement Manager to optimize our purchasing, & streamline workflows & processes. This role will report to our Corporate Controller in New York.
What You Will Do:
- Undertake analysis of CLEARs existing supply chain & vendor relationships across all departments to identify & quantify consolidation & savings opportunities
- Conduct vendor research to determine additional consolidation & savings opportunities
- Design & implement a standard integration model for procurement projects
- Establish contract terms & conditions & coordinate with stakeholders to execute optimal contracts with suppliers
- Develop qualified, competitive sources of supply on a continuing basis through comprehensive financial & market review
- Work with all teams to optimize the purchasing process, including use of the Companys purchase order system, Coupa & compliance with related controls
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of focused experience in opportunity identification, indirect procurement, contract management, competitive price analysis, supplier relationship management & performance management
- Specialized expertise in the IT (hardware & software) & Travel category spends
- Understanding of current/trending market conditions, & how to best leverage them in a diverse, technology-driven, enterprise organization
- Demonstrated ability to drive savings using various category strategies
- Successful experience in driving change in complex environments, including 100% adoption & compliance with the Companys requisition & purchase order system
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop & interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of executive management
- Strong working understanding of & experience in contract law, & negotiations in both Legal & Business terms in Legal Agreements
- Strong financial analysis skills with the ability analyze & explain pricing models
- Experience with a purchase order system such as Coupa, & contract management systems a must
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills