Here at Zola, were seeking an exceptional Vendor Success Intern to join our Inspiration Team!
Were looking for someone with a passion for the wedding space, a scrappy mindset, & strong organizational skills. The successful candidate will be motivated, thorough, & have a proactive, positive attitude. The Inspiration team just launched a new & exciting platform to help couples plan their dream wedding, & we are working quickly to grow our new product. Any experience in graphic design tools is a plus!
- Assist with vetting potential wedding vendors we would like to join the Zola platform
- Begin outreach & develop relationships with vendors we invite to join Zola
- Brainstorm creative ways to engage & add value to our vendor community
- Collaborate with the Inspiration team on various projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about the wedding space
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, communicate & excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Desire to learn & grow, self-motivated, positive attitude!
To apply, please submit your resume & include a brief cover letter about why youre interested in Zola & in this role specifically.
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
Based in NYC & launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, & registry, all in one place. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, & Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors & partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdales, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, & Host Committee, among many others.
More about the team: https://www.zola.com/about
Recent press: https://www.zola.com/press