Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Compass is building the first modern real estate platform, pairing the industrys top real estate professionals with technology to make the search, collaboration, & buyer/seller experiences seamless. Compass is looking for a Leadership Recruiter that will drive the Companys talent acquisition strategy for our growing Leadership Team. As our Leadership Recruiter, you will partner with Senior Leaders including our C-level Executives & Founder/CEO to develop, drive, & manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for various positions. In addition, you will assist in developing & promoting the Compass culture internally & externally.
What you will do:
- Drive recruiting process from beginning to end: kickoff calls, sourcing efforts, guidance through interview process, offer extensions, negotiations & candidate close
- Build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers & business partners
- Continuously source active & passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases & innovative research tactics
- Attend & organize recruiting events to build company presence & relevant candidate pipelines
- Act as Compass brand ambassador; creatively attract & market Compass to qualified & strong candidates
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
Who you are:
- 5+ years of work experience, 2+ years of experience in executive search and/or internal leadership recruiting
- Strong client management skills with knowledge of leadership interviewing & executive-level compensation packages
- Highly motivated self-starter that possesses high energy, meticulous attention to detail & organizational skills
- High index on personal residence, sense of urgency & emotional intelligence
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task & manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Proficiency in, or knowledge of, using a variety of computer software applications, especially Google Suite, Adobe, Excel & Microsoft Word software
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.