RAPP New York is looking for an Associate Director, Program Management to join our award-winning Creative team.
WHO WE ARE:
We are the agency absolutely, utterly, fiercely focused on the individual. We use our data, technology, & creative smarts to make meaningful, connections with every single person a brand knows.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets
As an Associate Director, Program Management, you are the orchestrator of the client projects youre the one who knows how to make things happen. Youre the master of the execution & process from project initiation to delivery. You are passionate about the space from innovative, data-driven digital, platform & CRM programs. Youre creative, solutions-oriented, organized, collaborative & have exceptional people skills.
- Orchestrates the motion of every project liaising with all departments, client stakeholders & partners from start through completion.
- Understands scope of client request & implications. Able to translate requests into tight deliverables, assumptions, estimates/scopes of work & timelines.
- Aligns with resource management to ensure resources are available & present at appropriate times throughout the project lifecycle.
- Leads daily client/agency stand ups & sprint planning sessions. Ensures timely conference notes & action steps taken.
- Manages simultaneous projects within budgetary & schedule constraints.
- Monitors, reports & solves for project progress & risk. Redirects as required through keen prioritization skills. Escalates as necessary to ensure integrity of client scopes & agency profitability.
- Leads quality assurance requirements for the project. Responsible for maintaining the required level of quality through every step of the delivery process.
- Initiates all activities to support project close out & retrospectives.
- Is a champion of the agency process & quality work & is responsible for optimizing workflow.
- 7+ years of related project management experience ideally in personalized CRM campaign management, & digital platform development at an advertising or media agency.
- Deep knowledge of web technologies & enterprise software.
- Must have healthcare client experience with clear understanding of Medical, Regulatory & Legal review process impacting timelines, scopes & creative development.
- Scrum certification (CSM) a plus.
- Evidence of working with project management methodologies & tools.
- Skilled & experienced building strong workinging relationships with internal & external team(s) to manage needs & expectations throughout project lifecycle.
- Commercially minded & capable of identifying business & growth opportunities.
- Must have strong written & oral skills.
RAPP provides a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, & personal days & positive activism days, paid parental leave & disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $110,000-$130,000. This range is specific to NYC & multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience & training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.