Our Business Development team is expanding to keep up with the explosive demand for cars on the Turo marketplace. Were looking for an entrepreneurial & enthusiastic Sales Agent to further accelerate our growth by growing our vehicle supply & help fulfill our mission to put the worlds 1.5 billion cars to better use.
Youll develop & build our host community to broaden our selection of listings across the country. Youll be responsible for prioritizing & executing all of the vehicle & host acquisition to our platform. As the first Sales Agent in the team, youll help us develop & test different channels & types of messaging to drive more vehicle supply. And as we find approaches that resonate, youll drive their execution & scale them out.
30-40 hours per week
- Own the entire vehicle acquisition sales funnel from lead generation to prospect to close
- Call & email car owners & independent car rental agencies to promote Turo & the benefits of car sharing
- This is an evolving role - we're a small team in a dynamic startup environment; you may be called upon to support the Business Development team in other sales capacities
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Undergraduate degree (2:1 or higher)
- Fluent in English
- Top notch oral & written communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail, & independent work ethic
- Hyper organized: your Salesforce records will set the bar for everyone at the company
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment; youll have guidance when you need it, but youre also goal oriented & can execute independently
- Ability to critically analyse the performance of the sales channels & suggest improvements
- Strong desire to expand & acquire new skills
- Aspire to become a leader in a dynamic & growing team
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, & a commitment to our mission
- 12 p/h weekday / 15 p/h weekend
- Apple equipment
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing startup
- Team lunches
- Work in a great space in Oxford Circus
- $100/month of Turo travel credit
Turo is the worlds largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, & Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy & the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, & Google Play, & check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, & Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work & their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, & efficient candidates to grow our team's talent & enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.