Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a Lead Product Designer on the Product team, you will conceive next generation financial services user experiences for our business customers. You will interact with customers & work closely with product & engineering colleagues, as well as a broad set of internal teams, to imagine & build amazing payments & treasury management user experiences that are used by thousands of businesses around the world. As an early member of the product design team, you will also contribute to building a culture of design & attracting new members to the team.
What you'll work on:
- You will create meaningful abstractions to complex breakthrough money movement technologies. You will be tasked with the unique challenge of bringing crypto payments & banking mainstream - no small feat!
- You will own the design vision & system for various Circle products.
- You will conceive & execute user research projects. You will deeply understand customers pain points & ultimately become an expert in payments & treasury management use cases.
- You will sketch, prototype, design & build various financial services user experiences. You will lead design reviews & articulate your vision & solutions with the broader company leadership.
- You will deeply collaborate with product & engineering teams to deliver strategic & tactical product features that meet our customers needs & bring our products closer to the vision.
- You will create product design systems to allow product & engineering teams to be most effective in building user experiences.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- You have experience synthesizing highly complex & powerful technology solutions into magical, easy-to-use end user experiences. You have a portfolio that demonstrates this experience.
- You have more than 5 years of product design experience, with a good balance between UX, UI & visual design.
- You have experience designing commercial payments or banking flows. You understand the constraints of working within regulated environments.
- You are a fantastic communicator both verbally & in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers & executives, as well as architects & developers.
- You are a self-starter & fast-moving when it comes to putting plans into motion you don't need to work from a script.
- You ideally have designed products involving the use of crypto assets or blockchain technology & are interested in simplifying user experiences in that space.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.