Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love for everything; whether that be tonights dinner, next summers vacation, or a dream house down the road.As an Account Manager, you'll develop relationships with our client & agency partners across all levels & support them as they utilize Pinterest to solve business challenges & drive meaningful results. You'll collaborate on major initiatives & see them through to success while being a primary contact for our partners.If this sounds like fun, wed love to hear from you!
What Youll Do:
- Build, manage, & grow strategic partnerships with large customers & agencies
- Solve partner business challenges by way of critical thinking & teamwork that produces industry-leading business plans for large customers
- Work with clients & agencies to cross-sell & up-sell opportunities that contribute to the team's ability to exceed revenue targets
- Track, analyze, & communicate key metrics & business results that improve performance
What We're Looking For:
- 6+ years of experience in marketing/advertising/digital, with specific acumen across search, data, & measurement
- Established industry relationships & experience working with executive-level business & marketing leaders within client organizations.
- Analytical skills that can translate data from paid, owned, & earned metrics into a performance measurement narrative that scales value for pinners & partners
- Excellent presentation, communication, & collaboration skills