We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America. Today, were one of the fastest-growing vacation rental companies in the worldthanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Employee Experience at Vacasa
We cultivate Vacasas culture. Our employees are the heart of our product, & our job is to take care of them all. Were the thread connecting our growing global family as we balance the needs of every employeewhether they work across an office or across an ocean.
What Were Looking For
Great employees are the key to our success & our Recruiting Team is the gateway to building our incredible team. Vacasa is actively seeking a hands on Recruiting Manager to lead this team as well as develop & execute company-wide strategies to support the organizations full, recruiting lifecycle.
This team leaders primary responsibilities are to develop, facilitate, & implement recruiting strategies that identify, attract, & secure top talent for Vacasa. Our Recruiting team is responsible for filling a high volume of technical & non-technical roles across the organization at an incredible velocity. We source & select candidates for positions including housekeeping, software engineering, property management, customer service, analytics, brand management, sales, executive leadership & more. We have hundreds of open reqs at any given time, with seasonal ramp ups twice a year. Our recruiting strategies are multi-faceted & complex & our Recruiting Managers ability to provide effective leadership so that we can execute on those strategies is critical to our success.
What Youll Do:
- Lead, coach, motivate, & develop a team of talented tech focused recruiters.
- Work closely with peers, HR partners, & business leaders to plan, develop, innovate, & execute on recruitment strategy.
- Conduct regular follow-ups with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans, team partnership, & strategy implementation.
- Drive metrics based goals & accountability.
- Build networks & recommend sources to develop & maintain a pool of high-quality, diversified candidates for all levels & functions.
- Manage & negotiate relationships with recruiting vendors & seek out new tools, services, & resources.
- Be empathetic, persuasive, tactful, & approachable to employees across the business.
- Exemplify our core values of accountability, empathy, innovation, growth & our commitment to diversity & inclusion.
- Other duties, as assigned.
The Skills Youll Need:
- 5+ years of functional recruiting experience in a full life-cycle tech environment. IT/Tech search firm experience preferred.
- Team leadership experience; Remote team leadership experience a plus!
- Successful track record in recruiting process development & reporting.
- Experience managing the recruiting needs for a corporate Tech/IT function.
- Knowledge of talent acquisition best practices, laws, policies, & procedures.
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong initiative & solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Model excellence in recruiting for the broader team & the business.
- Ability to multi-task & persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Strong negotiation & closing skills & the ability to build strong candidate relationships.
- Comfort in communicating at all levels of the organization & utilizing your skills & expertise to inspire & influence the organization to action.
- Ability to source active & passive candidates using a wide variety of resources for Sr level positions.
- Clear & direct written & verbal communication skills.
- Must be energetic & have the ability to maintain a sense of humor when faced with changes & challenges.
- Team player mentality with a willingness to jump in & help where needed.
- The ability to operate effectively in an ambiguous environment & embrace changes as they arise.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work from home & resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MN, MT, NC, NH, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days & holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.