Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, & act on experience data, also called X-data. The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, & entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of businesscustomer, product, employee & brandon one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 & 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, & build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, & together we will accelerate XM & power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas & growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, & provides a fun, flexible & inclusive work environment.
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial on-boarding to ongoing adoption, we assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products & services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our group & have a huge impact on customer retention & expansion. We have impressive members on this team, & are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a Customer Success Consultant who can ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you are a superb communicator & problem-solver, have the ability to build positive relationships, & want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place youve been dreaming about.
Expectations for Success
You will know you are doing an outstanding job when your customers renew & expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities & are a great communicator who empathizes with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, use your expertise to consult on best practices, & refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
A Day in the Life
- Drive Customer Success by converting users in a client organization into Qualtrics champions
- Manage a portfolio of 80-100 customer accounts
- Establish success plans that clarify customer goals, consult with them on how to execute, & enable them to measure their progress
- Understand customers business challenges & industry trends & prepare content that consults users on how to fully utilize the Insight Platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve overall customer experience leading to greater satisfaction & loyalty among our clients
- Motivate your clients to carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees & their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories