Airtimes mission is to bring people together in real-time to create open-minded, inclusive communities around shared interests & passions.
Were looking for an eager Content Intern excited about assisting the content team build new content from the ground up. This is an exceptional opportunity to get exposure to content management & production with a meaningful amount of autonomy & empowerment to be super curious about culture, music, communities, & more. This role will require a highly organized individual who is passionate & creative.
This is a fast-paced role & the right candidate should be very comfortable interacting with multiple individuals across different orgs. This is a new role, & the opportunity to impact the business is limitless.
What youll do:
- Support content team in sourcing talent, coordinating outreach, & onboarding talent to the platform
- Publish videos, events & other content types to internal CMS
- Manage various Google calendars of Airtime events
- Contribute to content strategy brainstorms
- Stay up to date on social media trends & popular talent
What youll bring to the table
- Strong knowledge of Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, & emerging platforms
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both autonomously & collaboratively
- Experience or interest in digital media preferred
- Positive attitude: we are a very high energy team, & we seek the same! We are a team-first, highly supportive environment.