Were looking for an ambitious Social Media Executive to join one of the fastest growing edtech companies in the world. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing & dynamic team, with plenty of room to develop.
At busuu things move fast. If you want to work with smart, creative, energetic people & possess the initiative, confidence & good judgement to make independent decisions every day - then you are probably the perfect addition for our growing team.
What you will be doing
You will bring your creativity & passion for social media to help develop engaging content that helps promote our brand & engage our audience.
- Generating new concepts & content ideas to constantly grow & engage our audiences.
- Creating & scheduling engaging content across our key social media channels.
- Working closely with our customer satisfaction team to manage our online communities of more than 2.2 million followers worldwide.
- Managing & updating the companys social media calendars.
- Monitoring social media channels for brand mentions & issues.
- Working alongside in-house & external localisation teams, designers & videographers to manage the delivery of assets.
- Maintaining brand identity through consistent tone of voice, quality of posts across the channels.
- Regularly measuring channel & post performance & deep-diving into analytics to make on-going improvements.
- Providing general assistance to the wider marketing team & CMO as required for ad hoc projects & tasks.
What you will bring to the table
- Graduate in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications or other relevant field
- Proven track record of results delivery & excellent project management skills
- Experience with social media platforms & social media management tools
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong analytical mindset & a good business sense
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Passion for language education & digital learning, with fluent English & at least one additional languages
Not ticking every box or think youve got that unique set of skills we havent realised we need? Get in touch anyway; were always looking to add great people at every level.
Why you should join busuu:
- Manage your own stretch projects
- Competitive salary & attractive bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Yearly training budget to use as you want
- Free breakfast & snacks
- Free dinner if you need to stay late
- Regular company trips & evenings out in London
- Smart, fun & international team to work with
busuus vision is to break down language barriers. We are the worlds largest language learning community with over 90m users from 190 countries, growing at up to 30,000 new users per day. We make learning a language easy by combining AI-powered courses with instant feedback from our global community of native speakers.
busuu has received several awards such as Europes Best Education Start-up by TechCrunch, Best of iOS Apps by Apple & Best of Google Play by Google to name a few & we are part of the prestigious Future Fifty Program consisting of UKs best Scale-Ups. We collaborate with world-leading universities (CUNY, UCL etc.) in the field of language learning research, & partner with companies such as Google, Amazon & Facebook to bring language learning to AI-powered devices (Google Home, Amazon Alexa) & into virtual reality (Oculus).
busuu has raised over 15m EUR & is backed by renowned business angels & serial entrepreneurs (Johann Hansmann, Martin Varsavsky, Brent Hoberman), PROFounders Capital & McGraw-Hill Education.
We are an ambitious, high-energy, international & friendly team of 100+, based in central London. We come from diverse backgrounds & share a passion for tech start-ups & education.