Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features & a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms & industry veterans such as Peter Thiel & Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, & were looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
Based in San Francisco, our team is committed to creating a driven & diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, & comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, were looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, & needs.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to partner with & support our Head of Product. Were seeking a highly organized individual with a positive attitude & a commitment to get things done. The ideal candidate is an adept problem-solver, with a passionate commitment to bring efficiency in managing time & projects. Youll be responsible for keeping track of complex schedules, multiple priorities, & finding creative solutions balancing multiple stakeholders.
- Act as the steward of time for our Head of Product, including scheduling meetings, arranging travel, prioritizing engagements, & supporting excellent time management.
- Support the Head of Product in all daily duties, ensuring that they are prepared, organized, & ready for what every single day brings.
- Liaise, communicate, & problem solve between Product, Engineering, & business teams.
- Plan & execute events including offsites, happy hours, & celebrations.
- Collaborate in executing regular business updates including channel & business unit progress & Staff updates.
- Help prioritize & facilitate team meetings, including product reviews.
- Assist as needed with presentations, meeting prep, project management.
- Act as a culture carrier for Product & Brex overall.
What We Value
- BA/BS degree,
- 2-4 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment, 1+ of those years supporting at the executive level.
- Outstanding organizational, written/verbal communication, & listening skills, plus high attention to detail.
- Strong team player attitude; needs to work well under pressure & be adaptable in the face of changing priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving & prioritization skills.
- Expert with G Suite (Gmail, Google docs, Google sheets, etc.)
- High degree of discretion & integrity, especially when dealing with confidential information.