Appian is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join the Product Strategy team. The Product Strategy team is responsible for ideation, incubation & commercialization of new products. This is a fast-paced, high-visibility role. You will help shape investments in product releases that are 12-18 months out to help us stay differentiated, be first movers & drive incremental revenue.
About the role:
- Research: Understand the market forces & emerging technologies & identify opportunities to expand Appians platform capabilities.
- Ideation: Consistently & effectively be a feeder to product development pipeline with innovative new product features.
- Prototyping: Prioritize, build & test product prototypes.
- Handoff for Commercialization: Collaborate with product managers to incorporate into mainstream development cycle. Work with Sales & Marketing to support go-to-market activities for launch.
- Acquisition & Partnership Evaluation: Pursue inorganic approaches to delivering capabilities where appropriate.
- You are a fast thinker & fast developer
- Possibilities of emerging technologies like IoT, AI, & others excites you.
- While you have high ethics, you still consider yourself a hacker.
- You are driven by an unending curiosity to explore the potential of new technologies.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.