Lyft is looking for an Operations Specialist to join our Special Operations Team.You'll work on compelling, diverse solutions to create the best experience possible for our drivers & riders in Toronto. This role with report to the Special Operations Manager.
Your analytical & project management skills, coupled with your ability to work in a fast-paced environment, makes you an ideal candidate for this team. If youre looking to join a collaborative team, if complex data sets make your heart flutter (in the good way) & youre ready to improve an essential market, this role is for you!
We are looking for someone who is willing to support wherever needed. One day you might develop a strategy to improve the driver experience at airports & the next you may host a driver event on the ground.
- Support the market by serving as the owner of projects that will create local impact
- Plan, launch & support new projects for the Toronto market
- Work collaboratively with product, marketing, compliance & other teams to achieve lofty goals
- Analyze data, conduct research, & combine feedback into operational plans
- You have a make-it-happen mentality. No one can be counted on to accomplish faster or better than you
- Experienced: 3+ years in strategy, business operations, consulting, investment banking, startups, or an equivalent field.You have a healthy balance of analytical, project management & interpersonal skills.
- Quantitative: Proficiency in MS Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) & SQL (read: youre a pro at joins), you have experience building forecast models, analyzing complex data sets to inform decisions.
- Strong problem solver: You creatively & quickly solve complex issues. No problem is too big or too small. You have a love of getting your hands dirty & a talent for handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-directed: Youre comfortable with the unknown. You can juggle multiple competing workflows with ease. You know when to ask for support & you approach your work with a seize-the-day attitude. You know how to turn a mess into a process - & you love doing so.
- Always a team player: You're positive, optimistic, & willing to help out wherever needed. You support your team in brainstorming & always keep partners up-to-date through with world-class communication
- Extended health & dental coverage options
- In addition to provincial observed holidays, team members get 15 days paid time off, with an additional day for each year of service
- 4 Floating Holidays each calendar year
- Retirement Savings Plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.