Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive the development & delivery of Aetions cutting edge proprietary technology The Aetion Evidence Platform. You will work within high performing Agile teams at the intersection of science, technology, & our customers in order to design platform enhancements & new applications within Aetion.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Employ quantitative & qualitative methods to support product decisions, define success metrics, prioritize the backlog, & communicate plans
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs & user behavior through hands-on engagement
- Own the product backlog by identifying, analyzing & solving complex healthcare problems grounded in data & insights.
- Collaborate with engineers & designers in an agile development environment to drive feature definition & implement solutions.
- Define & manage product roadmap, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with science & technical subject matter experts during the product design & definition process to ensure seamless knowledge transfer
- Gather input from internal & external sources on requirements for Aetion applications & current best practices
- Liaise & validate proper implementation of product & features with Aetion Engineering & QA teams
- 3+ years experience with MPh / Epidemiology degree or 5+ years experience in product management, or related role in a product oriented organization
- Experience with user research
- Exceptional quantitative & logical reasoning skills
- Organizational, written & oral communication skills
- Advanced experience working in Agile, cross-functional, geographically diverse teams
- Ability to effectively create consensus & communicate across various internal & external constituencies
- Ability to travel occasionally to other Aetion offices or to customer sites (once it is safe to do so - most likely 2022!)
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, & unlimited PTO
- Awards Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.