ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, Georgia, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our team is ready to win
We're building a new team that will work on some of the coolest software in the industry - the systems that price betting markets for the major US sports. Well work with teams in Australia & Ireland who currently build these systems for the entire Flutter Group. Now, as the US betting market expands, we want to bring this knowledge & expertise into the US. The work we do will be used by all Flutter Group brands worldwide. Our stakeholders are the people who establish the odds & prices for the #1 sportsbook in America!
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a Software Engineer within FanDuel's Trading Solutions team, you will be an essential part of a cross functional scrum team that directly impacts our business. Working in two-week sprints, you will work collaboratively with a team to implement creative, high-quality solutions, scope effort & timelines, & balance priorities of our stakeholders & engineering needs. This team will work closely to deliver exceptionally high-quality software, while taking pride & ownership in testing, deploying, monitoring, & maintaining that software. Our engineers own every part of the software delivery lifecycle.
What were looking for in our next teammate
As a software engineer, you have web development skills & knowledge, whether that is on the back-end, front-end, or both. We are looking for engineers to actively engage in technical discussions, assist in implementing solutions, pair program with our more senior engineers, & deliver constant improvements to our systems. We want you to be excited about constantly learning & driving your professional development, so it's okay if you don't have all of the following (but you should have some!) :
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Exposure to cloud-based software engineering tools like AWS/Azure, GitHub Actions/Jenkins; caching tools like Redis/Memcached; message queue tools like Kafka/RabbitMQ; APM, logging, & alerting tools like Datadog/Sentry; unit testing & mocking tools like NUnit/moq
- Familiarity with the entire SDLC
- A knack for understanding complex technical requirements with an ability to transform them into high-quality software
- A passion for learning & always getting better
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement, or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.