Role & Responsibilities
The Ad Quality Assurance Specialist will be required to comfortably navigate Fire Dragon, as well as certain Legacy Screens. They will be responsible for ensuring new campaigns are Registered in a timely manner. They will be expected also to perform certain miscellaneous tasks & projects assigned to them by their manager. The Specialist will be required to closely communicate with their manager & alert them to any schedule changes, inabilities to meet deadlines.
- Accurately assign Brand name, & Content Groups to new Campaigns in Fire Dragon.
- Acquire & maintain a thorough understanding of Creative Standards & Content Groups.
- Meet the required daily expectations.
- Number of Campaigns Approved per day.
- Accuracy of Content groups, Brand name, Industry & Creative type selections.
- Completion of assigned material in a timely manner or in accordance with a deadline.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, English & French
- Currently holding a degree/diploma or higher
- Ability to work independently & proactively communicate obstacles
- Past experience in customer service or advertising a major asset
- Fluency in other languages including Italian, German, or Japanese is a major asset
- Ability to attend two days of training on site at our downtown Toronto office & work the remainder of the contract remotely
- Ability to work shifts aside from regular business hours including some weekend coverage