SeatGeeks mission is to enable fans all over the world to experience more live. Part of that mission means getting SeatGeek in front of more people than ever before & as our Director of Brand Marketing, youll make this goal a reality.
We are looking for a strategic & creative Director of Brand Marketing to spread the word & help take the SeatGeek brand to household name status. Reporting to the CMO, youll lead the development & development of SeatGeeks brand marketing strategy with the goals of accelerating customer growth & driving measurable gains in awareness.
What Youll Do
- Lead the strategic development, implementation, & evolution of our brand strategy that to increase awareness & increase growth
- Oversee brand channels including out of home & TV with the goal of efficient scale
- Produce inspiring creative briefs, applicable calendars, & be a primary partners for creative reviews & approvals
- Ensure that marketing projects are on-target, on-budget, & aligned with SeatGeeks brand identity & goals
- Collaborate with other marketing functions to execute campaigns & cross-channel efforts Monitor brand health & brand KPIs to forecast, track, & analyze marketing initiatives to ensure we exceed performance targets
- Lead communication of results to leaders across the company
- Oversee strategy for key social media channels; make important hire(s) & work with creative team to develop a strategy to create content that drives audience growth
What You Have
- 7+ years of experience contributing to brand marketing strategy
- Experience growing brand channels like TV & Out of Home & delivering outstanding measurable results
- Understand the media landscape & experience maximizing media return on investment & building agency relationships
- Experience making recommendations taking into account both marketing economics & business levers for the larger company P&L
- Executive level, client facing communication skills. You are a negotiator & influencer, both internally & externally