LendKeys mission is to improve lives with lending made simple by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age & provide a delightful customer experience to their borrowers though a simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience that customers today expect & desire. LendKey takes the complexity out of a digital lending & provides hundreds of credit unions & banks with an outsourced lending-as-a-service platform & service offering we run & manage education finance & home improvement loan programs for our financial institutions clients.
This is a hands-on Engineering role that will focus on solving complex technical problems & creating scalable solutions for our platform. This person will join a cross-functional team that is focused on elevating our platforms accessibility & user experience.
What youll do:
- Work on React-based web applications with a cross-functional team. Youll also be helping us separate our monoliths from our front-end code from our back-end code
- Develop testable & accessible web applications.
- Work with designers to identify & solve potential implementation issues.
- Remediate accessibility items across the platform
- Collaborate & build an accessible & user-centric Design System using the latest technology & best practices for the web.
- Work with team to gather information, define technical options, agree on an approach, & define acceptance criteria for tickets to design, implement, & test solutions.
- Openly communicate status early & often
- Create high-quality deliverables that communicate technical information & solutions to stakeholders.
- Actively participate during sprint grooming, planning, squad retrospective sessions, & any ad-hoc meetings
- Work closely with local & remote team members to achieve sprint goals & team victories